This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Carpe Noctem, the biggest forum dedicated to Vampire Counts in the world! Please take a moment of your time to register if you haven't already done so and get access to member only content. It will also get rid of this annoying banner! If you have already registered please login.

See you around the forum.

Disciple of Nagash
Carpe Noctem Owner and Administrator

H: Nippon/Cathy Samurai army W: $$, WM, WH, 40k, LotR
Count Von Brimstor
Ghoul
Trade Count: (0)

Zombies: 48

H: Nippon/Cathy Samurai army W: $$, WM, WH, 40k, LotR

I built up a Nippon/Cathy Warhammer army and I'm not to terriably interested in playing the army anymore(big surprise for people who know me). So I'm looking to sell it(prefered) or trade it. Not really sure what I'm after but I will consider Warmachine/Hordes, LotR, 40K, and maybe some Fantasy armies. Below you will find a list of what the army includes then some links to pics where you can see the mini's. None of the models are painted or primed. Brand new out of the package. Some have not even been glued on their bases. I must say the site doesn't do the mini's justice and they are very nice up close.

I was ....going to use the army with High Elf or Dark Elf rules and put that I was using each model for

Samurai Foot Command(standards, musicians, champions) x30
Samurai Swordsmen(Swordmasters) x30
Mounted Command(Dragon Princes/Silver Helms command) x10
Mounted Spearmen(Dragon Princes) x10
Mounted Archers(Reavers) x10
Ashigaru Spearmen(Spearelves) x30
Ashigaru Archers(Bow Elves) x30
Fighting Monks(White Lions) x30
Ninja(Shaodow Warriors) x30
The Seven Samurai(cool characters or unit champs) x7
High Command(Mounted Lords, and Nobels) x6
Ashigaru with Naginata(Phoenix Guard) x30
Villagers(Mages) x30
Han Chinese Horse Scout Chariots(Tironic Chariots) x6
Han Chinese Bolt Shooters and Crews x4
Chinese Dragon (http://cart.blackorc.com/index.php?main ... cts_id=206) This guy is HUGE but still fits very nicely on the 50mm base. It is one of the coolest Dragons I've seen a great center piece.

Also included are all the bases and spears that I have for the army(the spears are metal rods that you have to put in yourself)

Here are pics of the other mini's in the army.....
http://www.oldgloryminiatures.com/products.asp?cat=53
http://www.oldgloryminiatures.com/produ ... at=53&pg=2
http://www.oldgloryminiatures.com/produ ... t=131&pg=2

As you can see it's a HUGE army. But not a HUGE price. I'm asking 300$ for the lot and that includes shipping. Or I wll consider trades just shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

-Count Von Brimstor
10-02-2008 02:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  H:Massive Daemon Army & Fow W:Pay-Pal Elzanith 0 87 04-08-2014 01:34 AM
Last Post: Elzanith
  S: Large VC army TobiasRathein 4 325 04-04-2014 08:58 PM
Last Post: Voltan
  Looking for Army Books Christophe von Carstein 1 164 03-11-2014 04:01 AM
Last Post: geordieclubba
  H: VC "Christmas" army for sale, paypal loquar 1 536 10-07-2013 12:29 PM
Last Post: HOneym
  H: 40k Space Marine Army W: Paypal kevin.hopkins7 9 662 07-05-2013 05:09 PM
Last Post: goat64804