1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

2014 COLONIAL GT

Discussion in 'Contest of Arms' started by macdaddy, Apr 10, 2014.

1. macdaddy

macdaddy Zombie

Hey guys,

I wanted to post the dates for the Colonial GT as I didn't see them up here. I'm not associated with running it but wanted to spread the word.

2014 Colonial GT
    Saturday 5/31/14-Sunday 6/1/14
    Showcase Comics at Granite Run Mall
    1067 West Baltimore Pike
    Media, PA 19063
    $50 Entry Fee for WHFB
    Max 50 players
    There are also 40K and Warmachine tourneys as well

To register:
    1. Send payment through PayPal-Mayorofgametown@hotmail.com

2. Send an email to thecolonialgt@hotmail.com and give your name, army/faction and what system you intend to run.

They don't have an updated website, so for the time being all of the other info can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/TheColonialGT

Hope to see some familiar faces and if not I'm sure I'll see most of you at Crossroads in September. Thanks!

-Mac

2. Skittelz1981

Skittelz1981 Varghulf

I guess this is in Baltimore, Pennsylvania (what a quality name for a location, has to be part of Sylvania), USA?

3. Adam_Barrow

Adam_Barrow Sleepless Knight True Blood

Looks like it's a place called Media, Pennsylvania. Zip code 19063.