1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

50 point (south coast gaming) Konrad and his council

Discussion in 'Summoning the Deathrattlers' started by Tea_Rex, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Tea_Rex

Tea_Rex Zombie

Hello fellow bloodsuckers!

So using the south coast GT rules and points values I have made a list, please comment on its shortcomings and weaknesses :) I have made this for slightly fluffy but also competitive reasons.

so south coast lets you take up top 1/5th of your army out and put it into a summoning pool reserve, and how ever many points you take out of your army (in this case 10), you get extra in the summoning pool. so for example, if i summon everything in my summoning pool turn 1, I will have 60 points on the board vs my opponent's 50. I will start with only 40 points on the board but have 20 in reserve, the 10 from the original 50 and an extra 10. So here is the list!

Konrad
    - His allowing necromancers to re roll failed casts will help everything summon reliably (hopefully), but he is very squishy.

3 necromancers/ liches
    - probably 2 necromancers and 1 lich to deny my enemy's casting and summon lots of stuff.

corpse cart
    - because +1 to casting roles and some buffs for the zombies and wolves isnt too bad!

30 skeletons (in any combination of unit sizes)
    - the bulk of the front line troop, reliable, numerous and hard to shift.

20 zombies
    - by starting with some zombies I can add to their number turn 1 for some 2+, 3+ action

So that was 40 points. I then have the following in my summoning pool.

20 skeletons
    - coming in together or in two batches of ten, they will be able to reinforce the front lines

20 zombies
    - hopefully will be put into the unit thats starting on the board straight away to avoid having to make a separate unit if they are chopped up fast.

10 dire wolves
    - with some surprising bulk and long threat bubble these guys will attempt to chase down anything threatening that my opponent might have hiding at the back of the board

thank you for reading! :)

2. Mad 'At

Mad 'At Dumb enough to work Staff Member True Blood

I'm moving this to Summoning the Deathrattlers.

3. Tea_Rex

Tea_Rex Zombie

Sorry, there are so many forums I thought I had put it in the right one :/ sorry!