• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Blood Hawk

Zombie
Feb 16, 2017
Vilnius
Hello fellow undead!

Im Nojus (Noah in Lithuanian). A fresh corpse risen and ready for blood! I mostly played WarmaHordes but now Im quite thirsty for blood... So I started a Vampire Counts army! Or Death grand alliance army? Not quite sure... It isn't even an army really... 5 black knights, 20 spooky skeletons,5 dire wolves (actually fenrisian wolves...) and myself... A vampire lord. And no zombies... Is that bad in Age of Sigmar?

So yeah, prepare for a lot of annoying questions in the future! For I am Blood Hawk, the most annoying hawk...

Unas the slayer

Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Northern Italy
Welcome aboard.
The best part in having a small army, is that it can only expand... xD

It's good to have someone new to discuss about AoS.
Regarding zombies... well, it's always better to have some of them! Cheap battlelines that can act as disposable screens or huge blobs.
However, it also depends on what you're planning to develope: a deathrattle army will focus more on skellies.

Reactions: Blood Hawk

Blood Hawk

Zombie
Feb 16, 2017
Vilnius
Welcome aboard.

Regarding zombies... well, it's always better to have some of them! Cheap battlelines that can act as disposable screens or huge blobs.
However, it also depends on what you're planning to develope: a deathrattle army will focus more on skellies.
Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard.

40 zombies already shipping to my castle! Can't wait for the first battles!

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
Nov 11, 2013
Sehnde, Niedersachsen
Hello fellow undead!
Greetings, brother!
So I started a Vampire Counts army! Or Death grand alliance army? Not quite sure... It isn't even an army really... 5 black knights, 20 spooky skeletons,5 dire wolves (actually fenrisian wolves...) and myself... A vampire lord. And no zombies... Is that bad in Age of Sigmar?
No, not at all. You have the full freedom of choice and no restrictions really. Age of Sigmar is about freedom.after all. Add to your growing host whatever models please your eyes- this is the only thing that matters.
So yeah, prepare for a lot of annoying questions in the future! For I am Blood Hawk, the most annoying hawk...
This is what we are for :)

edwardvlad

Zombie
Jan 23, 2017
Italy
Welcome brother! Hope Nagash will be good on you :devil2:

And for the zombies, it depends how you like your VC flavour xD me, i always like to bring some really cheap units along some elites, like some blood knights with a horde of zombies xD It's just so nice on the eye.. Se you around!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu