1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Our Undead pals over at tom-kings.net have started a casual painting/modelling competition akin to our own "Turning the World to Darkness" challenges. If they are not enough to slake your thirst, you can find out more about Khemri's newest creation here: http://www.vampirecounts.net/threads/painting-challenge-on-khemri-forum.30854/#post-445673
  3. Big changes are coming to Age of Sigmar! Narrative battles, points and a Book! What does this mean for the Vampiric hordes?!
  4. The 9th Age, the fan made rules alternative, has had it's rules updated to version 1.3! What changes could this bring for our fellow vampires?

A bird risen from Lithuania

Discussion in 'Fresh Blood' started by Blood Hawk, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Blood Hawk

Blood Hawk Zombie

Hello fellow undead!

Im Nojus (Noah in Lithuanian). A fresh corpse risen and ready for blood! I mostly played WarmaHordes but now Im quite thirsty for blood... So I started a Vampire Counts army! Or Death grand alliance army? Not quite sure... It isn't even an army really... 5 black knights, 20 spooky skeletons,5 dire wolves (actually fenrisian wolves...) and myself... A vampire lord. And no zombies... Is that bad in Age of Sigmar?

So yeah, prepare for a lot of annoying questions in the future! For I am Blood Hawk, the most annoying hawk...

Menkeroth and Unas the slayer like this.
  2. Unas the slayer

Unas the slayer Ghoul

Welcome aboard.
    The best part in having a small army, is that it can only expand... xD

It's good to have someone new to discuss about AoS.
    Regarding zombies... well, it's always better to have some of them! Cheap battlelines that can act as disposable screens or huge blobs.
    However, it also depends on what you're planning to develope: a deathrattle army will focus more on skellies.

Blood Hawk likes this.
  3. Blood Hawk

Blood Hawk Zombie

40 zombies already shipping to my castle! Can't wait for the first battles!

4. Unas the slayer

Unas the slayer Ghoul

I hope they're moving as airborne troops, 'cause as shambling horde they will arrive within a couple of months. xD

Menkeroth likes this.
  5. Menkeroth

Menkeroth A Knight of Blood

Greetings, brother!
    No, not at all. You have the full freedom of choice and no restrictions really. Age of Sigmar is about freedom.after all. Add to your growing host whatever models please your eyes- this is the only thing that matters.
    This is what we are for :)

6. edwardvlad

edwardvlad Zombie

Welcome brother! Hope Nagash will be good on you :devil2:

And for the zombies, it depends how you like your VC flavour xD me, i always like to bring some really cheap units along some elites, like some blood knights with a horde of zombies xD It's just so nice on the eye.. Se you around!

7. Farmer7574

Farmer7574 Vampire Count True Blood

@Blood Hawk Nice selection of things so far, and great choice of 'counts-as' dire wokves, I went for the same!

Welcome to the forums :)