1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Account activation problem

Discussion in 'Wisdom of the Master Archive' started by Loriel, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Loriel

Loriel Zombie

Hello!

For some reason my other account "Loriel" didn't receive activation mail. Tried to resend it couple times. I used hotmail account, checked spam file. (had the same problem in druchii forum ;) )

If it would be possible, could you activate it / remove account so i could do another and use my other email address

2. Count Darvaleth

Count Darvaleth I <3 marmite Staff Member True Blood

Hi there,

Unfortunately our admin is experiencing a lot of RL issues at the moment, but I'm sure he'll address this as soon as he gets back.

~ Darvy

3. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

Has this been resolved?

4. Disciple of Nagash

I've just checked, your account appears to be active now?

5. Loriel

Loriel Zombie

Hello! I logged in with the account "loriel" but I wasn't able to change avatars / signatures or post threads with it. When I tried to do it just posted "you don't have permission to do so".

Anyway the "best" way to remedy the situation (in my point of view) would be just remove that Loriel account and change this account name to Loriel. (I actually got the same problem on Asrai.org and admin there just changed my name)

6. Disciple of Nagash

All updated as per request. xD

7. Loriel

Loriel Zombie

:thumbsup: