1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Alternative Retailers and Manufacturers

Discussion in 'Dying to Help' started by Disciple of Nagash, May 26, 2010.

1. Randar

Randar Grave Guard

https://www.facebook.com/Nightbanelegacy

Brand new company founded by members from HERE! omg I know , I know! So far first two factions are vampires there will be other undead and living factions! We just got started but take a look.

Feel free to drop off ideas or suggestions as we develop our model ranges! Or other ideas y'all might have!

camile_final_version1.png collar_fix.png

2. Farmer7574

Farmer7574 Vampire Count True Blood

So I've made a few purchases outside of GW for my VC army and have mixed opinions about the items. From Reaper I got the 'Cleric of Urgathoa' mini as a vampire on foot (some elegance to all that death and decay in the army).

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/43342-cleric-of-urgathoa/

I also got Mantics 'Zombies' and love the poses and lack of weapons (as they should be), however over half are assembled to hold something in their hands. Anyone have any good ways around this?

3. Farmer7574

Farmer7574 Vampire Count True Blood

Just stumbled across this manufacturer on my quest to find undead goblins; their have zombie orcs & night goblins (even command groups), cannibal goblins that would serve nicely as zombie goblins, ghost orcs & night goblins which could make nicely themed spirit hosts and also ethereal undead orc cavalry; orcy black knights/hexwraiths anyone?

They also have some undead vampiric orc character on foot.

Great pool of resources for anyone looking to venture off the beaten path and do an undead OnG force.

4. Shadespyre

Shadespyre Necromancer

5. Shadespyre

Shadespyre Necromancer