1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Our Undead pals over at tomb-kings.net have started a casual painting/modelling competition akin to our own "Turning the World to Darkness" challenges. If they are not enough to slake your thirst, you can find out more about Khemri's newest creation here: http://www.vampirecounts.net/threads/painting-challenge-on-khemri-forum.30854/#post-445673
  3. Big changes are coming to Age of Sigmar! Narrative battles, points and a Book! What does this mean for the Vampiric hordes?!
  4. The 9th Age, the fan made rules alternative, has had it's rules updated to version 1.3! What changes could this bring for our fellow vampires?

any activity in here?

Discussion in 'Theatre de Vampyre' started by Ghouly, May 10, 2016.

1. Ghouly

Ghouly Liche True Blood

there hasn't been a new post in any of the threads in here for weeks, so I thought I'd try and drum up some activity

2. Count Vashra

Count Vashra Lord of Shadows True Blood

I'd probably be up for something.

3. Zanos

Zanos Vampire Count True Blood

I could probably be convinced to doing something...superheroy, or 40k, or vampires or what have you, it's been awhile though hasn't it ghouly?

4. Ghouly

Ghouly Liche True Blood

Shadow of Heimhof is still going just as soon as my players return and there is still time to jump into that

5. Caller_of_corpses

Caller_of_corpses Zombie

Honestly I think that this stuff would be fun, (especially for curing my thrice damned writers block) but I don't have a great schedule, so I don't want to muck up anything here. On the other hand, if anyone has kik, I would love to start up some sort of group for WH. Find me @ classicalnerd.
    All the best
    -corpsy
    (Ps, how do I get it to say "age of sigmas is crap?)

6. Ghouly

Ghouly Liche True Blood

unfortunately nothing is going on in here it seems

and if you want a signature go into your profile settings and click on 'edit signature'

7. Ghouly

Ghouly Liche True Blood

seriously does nobody come in here anymore?

8. Irisado

Irisado Crypt Horror

I think that very few people, if any, browse this part of the forum now, let alone post. It's hard to keep the level of activity up on forums these days, especially in the more creative sections, such as role-playing and discussions pertaining to background.

9. Count Vashra

Count Vashra Lord of Shadows True Blood

I look through here quite often.

10. Ghouly

Ghouly Liche True Blood

well I was just trying to drum up some activity

11. Menkeroth

Menkeroth A Knight of Blood

There is some activity to be sure, although not that much.