1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Anyone Else Noticing the Ninth Age Website is Down

Discussion in 'The World That Was' started by Quinten, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Quinten

Quinten Grave Guard

I mean the title says it all. Just want to make sure this isn't an issue with my computer.

2. Mad 'At

Mad 'At Dumb enough to work Staff Member True Blood

Yeah, it's the same for me :(

3. Quinten

Quinten Grave Guard

It's back up now. I just went to check what the most expensive character you could make was (I have the vampire book downloaded but none of the other ones), and it turns out the vampire book was all I needed. Taking a non-aligned decked out vampire on a zombie dragon (with the curse of the blood power) clocks in at 1560pts (actually you can make it 1570pts by taking both heavy and light armour which although, I believe, is techniquely legal is highly pointless so I didn't include it). This total turns out to be the same if you take a decked out von-karstien vampire on a zombie dragon. Other honourable mentions for being ridiculously expensive single models were a decked out father of pestilence (which is the most expensive non-combined profile model and the most expensive non-vampire model) at 1470pts. Also pretty much every bloodline decked out on a mount clocked in at over 1400pts with many being over 1500pts.

Please don't ask me why I bothered sifting through armybooks to calculate this.