1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

AOS app update

Discussion in 'Understanding the Underworlds' started by Alabaster427, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Alabaster427

Alabaster427 Minister of Thriftiness True Blood

The Age of Sigmar app has been updated. Depending on your in-app purchases, you now have access to warscroll points. There is also now an army builder section of the app called "Azyr" similar to other list builder apps. The downside is that the Azyr section has a monthly fee of $1.49. The rest of the app is STILL FREE. You may have to restore purchases a few times for everything to work.

UPDATE: $1.49/month for android; $.99/month for IOS.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  2. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer Crypt Horror

Meh. I just use warscroll builder. If my subscription got me all the unlocks I'd do it, but just for an army builder I can get for free elsewhere? Pass.

3. Alabaster427

Alabaster427 Minister of Thriftiness True Blood

Exactly

Oppenheimer likes this.
  4. Unas the slayer

Unas the slayer Black Knight

Now I recognize some GW's old style. xD

Oppenheimer likes this.
  5. Malisteen

Malisteen Vampire Count True Blood

$18 a year is a bit much for an army builder. Even if it weren't, being set up as an automatically renewing fee you'd have to fight to cancel rather than a one time fee you'd actively choose whether or not pay again when it expires is a killer for me.

I have enough automatic bills in my life. There is literally no hobby or gaming product or service GW or anyone else could offer that would be even close to worth dealing with another one.

Oppenheimer likes this.