1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Discussion in 'The Teachings of Abhorash' started by Lord Elpus, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Ghoul

Just wondering if anyone has bought this archlich model? Wondering how big it actually is. I love the new nagash model, but imagine he's a pain in the :swear: to transport. Therefore I'm thinking of this as my alternative. Would anyone think it's a problem to use this as a proxy?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  2. der vued

der vued Ghoul

what proxy do you mean? the archlich? seems to be a bit small for a nasgash. :\

3. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Ghoul

Aye, that's the one I mean. He may be shorter than undead pope, and more in line with Boffo the undead clown. I'm primarily thinking of storage and transportation. The A.oW model would make life easier. Think anyone would mind if he was used as an alternative?

4. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer Crypt Horror

Nagash has a huge base size which is one of his only drawbacks. I think I would not be impressed if someone tried to use his statblock with a much smaller mini with a smaller base size.