• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Otarin

Zombie
Jan 6, 2015
1500 pts my army 1499

Lvl 4 necro BP, ToP, MotD

lvl 2 mini-blender, RF, SoSS and Dawnstone, hvy armor and shield

Lvl 2 necro, Dispell scroll (saved me in round 5)

I lost but not badly. Cheating orcs had 1501 points (it's friendly and we're trying to get players back)

We played terrain and I got a mage tower on my side, but my army was choked up between the mage tower and an actual tower.

Curse of years, he hates that 'now', My dire wolves (X3) took a lot of his spells. My hexies, didn't do much but intimidate him. They drew some spells and managed to take out some fanatics.

Lost my mini-blender to a lucky roll. It was a good defeat. He hid his largest point army for most of the game. Dawnstone I gave him wasn't helpful, but I still intend to use it.

Thanks to this website, I'm a better player with more strategies and improved armies.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu