1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Blood In The Sun 2014

Discussion in 'Contest of Arms' started by Adam_Barrow, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Adam_Barrow

Adam_Barrow Sleepless Knight True Blood

So BitS is next weekend up near Chicago. The plan is to have lots of pictures of different armies I see and maybe a quick rundown of each of my games. Is anybody else attending BitS this year? I'd love to see some familiar models while I'm there. Looks like there's only a handful of VC lists showing.

2. Johnny-Crass

Johnny-Crass Moderator Staff Member True Blood

I got on offer for all expenses besides Airfare to go but saddly I got work that weekend. I will be at Alamo though

3. Adam_Barrow

Adam_Barrow Sleepless Knight True Blood

So me and my boys ended up at Grant's house tonight, the guy that puts on BitS. We've been drinking bourbon and playing warhammer all night. Got a nice stomping by Cranky's DE, but I won Cards Against Humanity, so I'm saying I break even. Looks like we're crashing at the TO's. On account of the bourbon. Killer night so far.

Also, Bulldog's (?) makes a killer hamburger called the Zombie Apocalypse. Team Challenge rundown tomorrow night!