1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Bloodline Armies Beta PDF Download

Discussion in 'Bloodline Armies' started by Disciple of Nagash, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

Here is a link to the PDF of the Bloodline Armies, including stat changes, powers and optional army lists.

Bloodline Armies Beta

Please remember this is still a beta list, and as such still needs playtesting. Make sure you leave us feedback for a chance to win £40.00 worth of models!!

2. Bishop

Bishop Master Necromancer True Blood

That's a nice small PDF there DoN!

I'm surprised that you didn't add in the Blood Dragon changes that we stumbled across though (no Magic Level 3, and must challenge).

I noticed something else too. Some of the bloodlines (Carstein for sure) have options for Barding... but no option to buy a horse :D

3. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

It was presumed they would use the option to buy a horse as per the VC army book? Might need to make that clear.

No, there will not be any changes until playtesting is complete and we agree on them.

4. Bishop

Bishop Master Necromancer True Blood

Well aren't I silly :clown:

I just always used Dread Knight, and just assumed that the removal of Dread Knight would preclude buying a normal horse...

5. Vorizah Vukotic

Vorizah Vukotic Skeleton

thats an awsome PDF there really like some the idea of some of those powers.

someones already mentioned the DoC entorage thing and it seems to me it could quite easily work with the VC army book as well, von carsteins giving a buff to grave guard, blood dragons to knights etc.... nothing quite so powerful as in the DoC book but just something to give more incentive to make themed armies.