1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Buckeye Battles

Discussion in 'Contest of Arms' started by Aedin, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Aedin

Aedin Black Knight

Oct 23, 2011
    Don't know if anyone attended Buckeye Battles in Ohio. However, I would like to tell everyone if your ever in the neighborhood its a great event worth attending.

Personal note:

I scored a personal goal by winning best VC player.
  2. Seneschal

Seneschal Liche True Blood

May 15, 2008
    Congrats, Aedin!

I'm a bit far away from Ohio but I'm sure it was a blast!
  3. Archamedius

Archamedius Grave Guard

Jul 25, 2014
    I am curious how your games went. How did you feel you stacked up against the tier 1 armies (WoC, DoC, DE, HE, etc.)
  4. TheArmoredRock

TheArmoredRock Zombie

Apr 29, 2013

Greats again On best VC. You and I were neck and neck till that last round when I had my opponent tabled till I sucked my Vamp lord into the warp.

And I second the Buckeye Battles is a must. This was my 3rd and I'll never miss it. I took a horrible VC list my first 2 years and still had an amazing time. Great people, amazing venue, outstanding prize support.