1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Carpe Noctem Remains the Top of Major Search Engines

Discussion in 'Grave News' started by Disciple of Nagash, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

It has been a while, and so I thought I would check how Carpe Noctem is faring on the old search engines.

The results are fantastic, with us not just showing near the top, but at the top of the three biggies: Google, Bing and Yahoo:

bing.png google.png yahoo.png

For those who don't know, it is actually very difficult to keep at the top, using a mixture of the right key words, SEO friendly settings, but also a lot of activity.

So thank you very much to you all, again our fantastic member base is making CN the best Vampire Counts forum on the internet :bowdown:

The Sun King and najo like this.
  2. Lynks

Lynks Lord of RAW Staff Member True Blood

We are even the first website (not counting the auto generated answer) on ask.com for the whole 3 people that still use it :tongue:

Thank you DoN for providing a fantastic place for a fantastic member base! :thumbsup:

3. Irisado

Irisado Ancient Vampire Lord Staff Member True Blood

That's very good news. There is a lot of very good content here, and let's hope it continues to pull in more members.

4. Alabaster427

Alabaster427 Minister of Thriftiness True Blood

Now if only it would be the first one to pop up when I search for Carpe Noctem.

5. Disciple of Nagash

Curses! I'll have to see what I can do about that as well..............:swear:

6. Irisado

Irisado Ancient Vampire Lord Staff Member True Blood

If people have not heard of the forum though, and they're looking for a place to talk about GW and vampires, then they're more likely to Google Vampire Counts' than Carpe Noctem. On that basis, it's not something to worry about unduly :).

7. Count Darvaleth

Count Darvaleth I <3 marmite Staff Member True Blood

But we are worrying unduly!! I want to be able to search "ice cream" and have the first three pages of Google covered in CN tactical articles and painting tutorials!

8. lord marcus

lord marcus Vampire Count True Blood

I'd suggest changing "Biggest" in the descrip of the forum that shows up on google to "largest"

9. Wolfrahm

Wolfrahm Ghoul

This is awesome! Good to know that this community is so successful and really earned. I have had nothing but positive feedback on this site since I joined. Looking forward to many more years here and will do my best to get more members, after all we just have ta enthrall them MHAHAHA!!

10. StavrosVonStrongheim

StavrosVonStrongheim Zombie

Hails fellow counts. Carpe Noctem is still the first choice, as I, a thirsty new vampire, found my way here by a quick search for "Vampire Counts Forum". :tongue:

11. Disciple of Nagash