1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Clash of Empires Tournament.

Discussion in 'Soulblight Symposium' started by Eyeless, May 19, 2016.

1. Eyeless

Eyeless Wight King

May 17, 2013
    Hi everyone,

My community will be hosting an AoS tournament using the Clash of empires battleplan. For those who are interested in the scenario, it can be found at the Warhammer World website for free. I've already played it before but I was thinking of using a new list for the tournament.

An overview of the rules is, 6x4 table, terrain set up as normal, 30 models (at least 1 hero) and 15 models available to summon. After deployment the objective of the game are looked up from a table by rolling. The game lasts for 4 turns or 1.5 hrs. The player with the least wounds is declared the underdog and has extra objectives to help him score points.

As Extra rules the tournament will be using measurement from bases and the Rule of 1: no duplicate warscrolls at any time on the battle field and a roll of 1 is always a fail regardless of modifiers.

So I'll be using this list, exclusively from the Flesh Eater Courts battletome:

15 Ghouls
    1 Ghast Courtier
    5 Horrors
    1 Haunter Courtier
    5 Flayers
    1 Infernal Courtier
    1 Varghulf Courtier
    1 Ghoul King on Terrorgheist (General)

I also have available King Vlagorescu' Host Battalion available.
    Thoughts anyone?
  2. Aranei

Aranei Ghoul

Oct 22, 2014
    Looks solid. You are planning to boost ghouls' numbers via summoning abilities, right?
  3. Eyeless

Eyeless Wight King

May 17, 2013
    @Aranei yep, ideally i boost them to over 20 on the first turn, i get 12 dice with 2+ from the varghulf and the ghast so it like i can get at least 5. then i need to reserve some for horros or flayers if they die to replenish them. like from 15 models i'll be saving around 10 for ghouls and 5 for the big guys if needed =]