• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Ded dice

Zombie
Mar 25, 2014
So if I have done this right, to start with a vampire lord not the best quality pic the lighting in my house is awful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 77

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Where are those wings from? They make it a really cool miniature. :)

Carpe Jugulum

Zombie
Feb 13, 2014
Those are the feathery dark eldar scourge wings, unless I'm mistaken. How hard were they to attach to the back of the mini? I'm planning on converting some winged vampires to use as vargheists, so I'm wondering how much work that took.

John Rainbow

Crypt Horror
Mar 7, 2013
PA, USA
Carpe Jugulum said:
Those are the feathery dark eldar scourge wings, unless I'm mistaken. How hard were they to attach to the back of the mini? I'm planning on converting some winged vampires to use as vargheists, so I'm wondering how much work that took.
I think you're correct.

Ded dice

Zombie
Mar 25, 2014
Yes they are the dark eldar scourge wings, they are magnetised too so they pop off when he's not flying around

Ded dice

Zombie
Mar 25, 2014
They weren't that hard actually just a bit of green stuff, the hard part was getting my hands on the wings, I got them from bits and kits

Barn Owl

Skeleton
Jun 16, 2013
Very cool conversion! I like the white hair, feels more vampiric to me. I personally think birdlike wing on a vampire are even scarier--something about a bloodsucking under monster being part avian is even creepier than part bat. What is the theme of your army itself gonna be? Are you using more IOB?

Ded dice

Zombie
Mar 25, 2014
Thanks very much :) I have got some of the sword masters from the island of blood that are part of my spirit host. I'm using models from all the elf ranges if I can. I'm putting the rest of my army up soon so see what you think.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu