1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Death Grand Alliance 1st Time Tournament

Discussion in 'Summoning the Deathrattlers' started by Zacharias, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Zacharias

Zacharias Ghoul

So little to no experience with AoS and diving in at the deep end. Going to a tournament on Saturday and have already submitted my list but looking for advice on how to best utilise it. So all comments welcome, even if you think it's a terrible list:

Wight King on Skeletal Steed (General)
    Ruler of the Night
    Cursed Book

Necromancer

Vargulf Courtier

Necrotect

30 Ghouls

10 Skeletons (FC)
    Spears and Crypt Shields

10 Skeletons (FC)
    Spears and Crypt Shields

30 Grave Guard (FC)
    Great Wight Blades

3 Spirit Host

Terrorgheist

Skull Catapult

The plan was to buff the GG's with the Wight King and Necromancer giving them 3 attacks, double pile in and attack. Also benefit from -1 to hit if the Wight King runs with them and if the Necrotect is in range they get re-roll 1's to wound.

Skull Catapult firing twice with Terrorghiest screaming at targets (3D6 or D6+6?, I think I'll take the beast war scroll since it's not a flesh eaters court army)

Vargulf regenerating the ghouls whilst doing some serious damage and helping in any defense the ghouls may have to do with the skeletons.

Spirit Hosts looking for 6's on harder to kill items and hopefully road blocking.

2. Zacharias

Zacharias Ghoul

Forgot to mention it's 2000 points