1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

dem vued seine Highelves

Discussion in 'The Faces of Our Next Meal......' started by der vued, Apr 24, 2016.

1. der vued

der vued Ghoul

I thought I get some minis out of the shelve and make some pictures. I really need a better camera and proper lighting if I do this more often. So, sorry again for the bad quality. I hope you enjoy anyways.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Borgnine

Borgnine Moderator Staff Member True Blood

Why did I miss this thread? The color scheme is totally sweet - that strong purple/pink works really good with white, it's nicely enchanced. Blue background probably helps too. White parts could use a slight wash, especially in the recesses. Still, that could turn out dirty and disturb this stark contrast you have here, so I it's fine too ;)

3. Farmer7574

Farmer7574 Vampire Count True Blood

@der vued Really nice colour scheme. The warm colours work really well with the dominant white in the army. As Borgnine mentioned; some slight shading in the recesses would really make them pop. Nice work.