1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Our Undead pals over at tomb-kings.net have started a casual painting/modelling competition akin to our own "Turning the World to Darkness" challenges. If they are not enough to slake your thirst, you can find out more about Khemri's newest creation here: http://www.vampirecounts.net/threads/painting-challenge-on-khemri-forum.30854/#post-445673
  3. Big changes are coming to Age of Sigmar! Narrative battles, points and a Book! What does this mean for the Vampiric hordes?!
  4. The 9th Age, the fan made rules alternative, has had it's rules updated to version 1.3! What changes could this bring for our fellow vampires?

Don't change your bases! Warhammer to AoS adapters

Discussion in 'The World That Was' started by zonamuerta, Aug 4, 2017.

1. zonamuerta

zonamuerta Zombie

Hello, we are a spanish players youtube channel, and want to support ADAPT' EM! Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign.

They are adapters which you don't must to change your original bases to new round ones.

We have made a table with the exact size and adapter for each Games Workshop model until now and posted in our Zonamuetagames wordpress blog

We wish this help you, and please, support the project: we want our adapters too! :)

2. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer Crypt Horror

Sounds good to me. Do you have some links?

3. zonamuerta

zonamuerta Zombie

Unfortunately, cannot write links beacuse forum rules... But I am going to try to embed a video (links are there):

4. zonamuerta

zonamuerta Zombie

Seems to function... You can watch it?

5. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer Crypt Horror

Found it through that thanks. I'm a bit confused though. I have tons of zombies and skeletons and a lot of black Knights and blood knights and Vargheists. I'm not sure what packs to get for 8e infantry sqaures, 8e monstrous infantry squares and 8e Calvary squares. What reference numbers should I be choosing?

6. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer Crypt Horror

I have 60 zombies and 40 skeletons and a 10 heroes on foot that would all need that small base size change up. Plus 25 or so Calvary and 6 monstrous Calvary. What tier and reference numbers are best for that lot?

7. zonamuerta

zonamuerta Zombie

zombies and skeletons are 20mm so round ones are 25mm (1"): 100x 002520RD. If the heroes are wizards (necromancers) are the same sizes as infantry, 25mm, but vampires and other warrior type heroes are 32mm round bases: 003220RD. Are 2 type of cavalry: light and heavy: first ones are 006050EL; and second 007550EL What mounstrous cavalry do vampires have? They will be 009075EL You don't listed vargheist, but they are 005040RD.
    I recommend to you 100€ perk, so you will have 6x monster bases (for vargheists), 220 infantry bases and 30x cavalry adapters (or 20x cavalry + 5 mountrous cavalry). Inferior perks do not reach your need.

Oppenheimer likes this.
  8. Alabaster427

Alabaster427 Minister of Thriftiness True Blood

The only undead monstrous cavalry is the Necro Knights and I guess technically a warshpinx, but there's a lot of stuff that goes on the same base, like chariots, Corpse Cart, Mortis Engine, etc.

9. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer Crypt Horror

OK I pledged. Fingers crossed.

10. zonamuerta

zonamuerta Zombie

Ah, ok, from Tomb Kings... But, CAUTION!, chariots, giants and big engine use 100x50, not mounstrous cavalry one, so use different adapters (120100EL) and some of them special round sizes that have not adapter for it. All of them are listed in our conversion table, but how we can't paste the link... try to search our wordpress "zonamuertagames" or the link we post at that promotional video and you can view the table.

11. Irisado

Irisado Crypt Horror

It's a very promising idea and I like the fact that you're doing something positive to help people out. I'm not sure it's ultimately necessary for everybody though. As a casual player, for example, I just use my Warhammer models on their square bases, as it's not a problem for my only regular opponent. That said, it's probably going to be very useful for quite a few players. Que tengas mucho éxito :).

Oppenheimer likes this.