1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Duo mortis engines competitive or not?

Discussion in 'The Teachings of Abhorash' started by Hellion Nox, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Hellion Nox

Hellion Nox Grave Guard

With terrorgheists often being picked in the rare slot in most of the competitive lists these days I wonder why the mortis engines are so often overlooked.
    Are they not as viable in a competitive setting?

And if you were to include the engines, what other unit options would you include?

2. Asmodeus

Asmodeus Skeleton

Lots of infantry. GG most probably as main unit.

3. The Sun King

The Sun King Imperator Staff Member True Blood

I've won many games competitively with dual engines. You can check the thread "Sunny's Challenge" for different ideas. Normally I would run a horde of ghouls, 6 Vargs and 10 CH with a level 1 VL and level 4 MN with death.

4. Hellion Nox

Hellion Nox Grave Guard

Got to read a bit of the challenges sunny and it is a very interesting thread. How I've been able to overlook it is beyond me. I actually feel like providing you with my own challenge. :)

The Sun King likes this.
  5. The Sun King

The Sun King Imperator Staff Member True Blood

Please do, it has been some time :D