1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Entry Thread. Turning the World to Darkness: Duel / Confrontation

Discussion in 'Dying to Help' started by Borgnine, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Nagash Worshiper

Nagash Worshiper Black Knight

Dec 24, 2014
    I'm so thrilled we got so many cool entries!

What an epic story! Will Baranowski be turned into an undead character or did he manage to put his men to rest? Would be nice to know ;)

The diorama looks truly epic! Nice! There's so much movement going on. Even if a story would be cool it doesn't really need one :)
    I like the man who's fallen but is still stubbornly holding the flag high to the very end.
    Theerteen likes this.
  2. Theerteen

Theerteen Cheerful Cranium True Blood

Aug 20, 2012
    Thanks man xD especially that one was completely spontaneously added, I was thinking about an undead and an imperial banner raised behind the fighting troops, but liked the idea of one stubborn, more or less death-near soldier better, when I managed to bend the mini satisfyingly. Thanks for recognizing ;)

This one's going to be hard. So cool entries, and every one completely different from each other. GL every one, hope to see a few more votes going up now ;)
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    Nagash Worshiper likes this.