• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Orchid

Zombie
Aug 16, 2013
Canada
After reading through The Return of Nagash recently, I found the character of Erikan Crowfiend to be quite interesting. Having only recently started delving into the Black Library's stories, I was just wondering if he has been featured in any other works or if he is an entirely new character.

Also, given that Nagash ravaged much of Sylvania beyond the magic circle in which he was reborn, are we to presume that he is now dead? :(

John Rainbow

Crypt Horror
Mar 7, 2013
PA, USA
I haven't heard of him in any of the army books, I haven't read much of the WFB based novels though so there is a chance he might be in one of the others...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu