1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Farmer's Undead

Discussion in 'The Dead Shall Walk......' started by Farmer7574, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Irisado

Irisado Ancient Vampire Lord Staff Member True Blood

I could post plenty of pictures of my unpainted undead collection, but as I haven't painted any of the army dating back to the old Warhammer Armies: Undead force that I first fielded, it would be a long wait to see painted models of any description from me :D.

2. Borgnine

Borgnine Moderator Staff Member True Blood

That filler indeed looks cool xD And I think I would steal from you the idea of adding roots showing on the ground - that's just too perfect, why I didn't think about it earlier?

3. Farmer7574

Farmer7574 Vampire Count True Blood

My remaining 12 zomblins done:

[​IMG]

Modeled on 15 bases - these kick start the second zombie unit. I made a few conversions to some of these to differ them from the zomblins I painted the first time round:

[​IMG]

I'm quite pleased with the guy with the axe wedged into his skull :) This one was inspired by @Adam_Barrow 's zombie ogre sketches he did a while back.

And here's a few shots of the filler:

[​IMG]

@Irisado Aside from the past 5 years I was in the same boat mate - tonnes of unfinished minis since the 'Undead' army book. xD

@Borgnine Thanks mate. I had no intention of making those roots at first but overestimated the amount of green stuff I needed to mix, therefore sculpted these as I didn't want it to go to waste :)

Thanks for taking a look, more stuff in the works.

4. Menkeroth

Menkeroth A Knight of Blood

Zombies look cute and pretty! Certainly better than the GW ones, they are awful. Keep it up!