1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Forum color scheme

Discussion in 'Wisdom of the Master Archive' started by Korpacz, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Korpacz

Korpacz Skeleton

Is there any way to change the color scheme? The black background is cool, but I'd personally prefer something a little lighter.

2. John Rainbow

John Rainbow Vargheist

If you go into your user control panel you can change the theme between a few different options. The brightest one is the theme designed for mobiles which is simple white/blue(ish).

3. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

In addition on the new software I will see about having two versions of the main theme, so there is a lighter one for those who need it.

4. Dimreapa

Dimreapa Skeleton

I'm not sure how much of a useful comment this is, but you do get used to the darker background. My other main forum has a black background. I don't even notice it these days. Although to be fair I have been on the forum for almost a decade...