1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Freshly risen from Italy

Discussion in 'Fresh Blood' started by edwardvlad, Jan 23, 2017.

1. edwardvlad

edwardvlad Zombie

Hi everyone!
    I'm Edoardo, a long time Warhammer hobbiyst from italy, even tho i consider myself pretty young :bowdown:.

I started out building and painting warhammer minis with my father when i was little, and guess what we always used to paint? Vampire Counts! \m/
    Since then it's been a passion of mine to paint and collect VC minis, and when i discovered this awesome website i had to join in. Cheers!

2. Unas the slayer

Unas the slayer Wight King

Hi Edoardo, I'm sufficiently new to the site too.
    And I'm also from Italy, so it's a double welcome from me! xD

Questions!
    Just to know, what part of Italy?
    what do you play? AoS, 8th, 9th age, KoW...?

3. edwardvlad

edwardvlad Zombie

I'm from Florence! What about you? It's nice to meet another countryman so soon :happy:

Edit: Oh and thanks obviously!

4. Unas the slayer

Unas the slayer Wight King

Florence? cool.
    I live in Piemonte, near Swiss, but it happens I have a house in Florence (from my wife's parents), near the Giardini di Boboli. I will inform you the next time i'll visit the city!

5. edwardvlad

edwardvlad Zombie

I'll be glad if you do! xD There are a few good places to play some games and do a little hobby in the city centre! But I would love to live so close to the mountains as you do! But yeah, thanks for the welcome.