1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Frostgrave.

Discussion in 'The Faces of Our Next Meal......' started by ObliviJohn, Mar 21, 2016.

1. ObliviJohn

ObliviJohn Vampire wood elf

I'm soon to start a campaign in Frostgrave.
    Frostgrave is a skirmish style game where warbands fight over loot from the thawing city of Felstad, a city that has been under a magical winter.

You play as a magician and his apprentice, and hire thugs and warriors to fight for you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Orlaster and Crystal like this.
  2. Crystal

Crystal Grave Guard

Looking really good Oblivi! xD I just noticed the frosting of the third guy's sword, and all of their legs, you've done an amazing job there. And how did you get the dark/light effect on the jewels in the third guy's belt? o.o

3. ObliviJohn

ObliviJohn Vampire wood elf

Thank you @Crystal :) The gems are actual emeralds that I bought and glued on to the miniature. ^^ Jk, this :[​IMG]
    I used the top variant, cus I'm lazy.

4. Crystal

Crystal Grave Guard

Oh that looks like it will be helpful o.o I'll save that for reference

5. Borgnine

Borgnine Moderator Staff Member True Blood

Very, very cool minis and even cooler painting! The bloody red orb that the magician is holding is terrific! And that glow! I also very much like the red shield on the viking's back - is it just washed red? Looks properly dirty and weathered :thumbsup:

How much minis does one player need usually for this game?

6. Orlaster

Orlaster Skeleton

Wooo, nice. Reminds me a little of the forsaken from Skyrim. They have that kind of wild, bloody savagery intermingled with pagan, sacrificial type magic. I'm tempted to look up this frostgrave thing too. It sounds intriguing. :D