1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

"Go to first unread post" botton broken?

Discussion in 'Wisdom of the Master Archive' started by Mad 'At, May 21, 2013.

1. Mad 'At

Mad 'At Dumb enough to work Staff Member True Blood

Several times lately I've noticed that when pushing the "Go to first unread post" button I haven't been taken to the first unread post but instead to the bottom of that page. I might be mistaken but it seams to me that it is happening only in the "Dark Arts" section, and possibly only in a few thread. The only one I can tell for sure is Ustrello's armies (hopefully this link will even demonstrate what I mean). Same thing happens when I hit the post # button in the top right corner of said thread, could possibly the root of it? Not a very big problem but still a little annoying.

I'm using "20.0 Mozilla Firefox for Ubuntu canonical - 1.0", but can't confirm if it is something that happens on other browsers aswell.

Anyone else had similar issues?

2. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

It is sometimes an issue with post counters when posts are deleted etc. I will run a rebuild on the counters and it should hopefully improve things.