1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Greetings brothers

Discussion in 'Fresh Blood' started by Lestadt, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Lestadt

Lestadt Zombie

Pleased to make my acquaintance with you all. I am in my 20s and looking at trying to start an army. I'd like an idea on how to go about this. Bearing In mind that I am playing in a 9th age group.

I am steering more towards an infantry based theme as I find this to be the most appealing playstyle to me.
    My opponents include a heavily cavalry-oriented bretonian force, ogres and a skaven force.

2. Borgnine

Borgnine Moderator Staff Member True Blood

Well, welcome to the forums! Late greetings are better than no greetings ;)

There are some 9th Age-oriented people here and you can find them in the Legacy Warhammer: To War! section. On Teachings of Abhorash you can find general tactical discussion and Legions of the Damned have all the various army lists - those two can help you the most in finding what should you build to make your force effective. Other forums will be useful as well. Read around a bit ask away any questions that may arise, the bunch here is pretty friendly xD

Dragonet likes this.
  3. Lestadt

Lestadt Zombie

Thankyou Borgnine, your response is most appreciated.
    I will use it to refer back to and guide myself.
    I look forward to more of Carpe Noctem's offerings, but in the meantime I will look into these particular forums.

4. Farmer7574

Farmer7574 Vampire Count True Blood

@Lestadt Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to seeing your army come to unlife.

5. Lestadt

Lestadt Zombie

Thankyou Farmer7574,
    I believe I have come to the right place for inspiration. I hope to hear/see more of you

Dragonet likes this.
  6. MasterSpark

MasterSpark Nostalgian Staff Member True Blood

Welcome!

7. Lestadt

Lestadt Zombie

Thankyou MasterSpark,
    I see you are a staff member to this site. I am glad to be a part of it.