1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

[H] 40K, WFB, LOTR [W] Vampire Counts

Discussion in 'Undertaker's Auction' started by Scott_K, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Scott_K

Scott_K Zombie

eBay link to daemonettes, tomb kings, and more - http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item...XfkAAOSwImRYfYN4&_ssn=scott-kowalczuk&_sop=10

HAVE

I have for trade 1 new in box Space Marine Stormraven.

I have for trade 6 new in blister Spellcrow Space Knight Tabards (10 tabards per blister).

I have for trade 5 metal Night Goblin Fanatics.

I have for trade 12 plastic Vampire Counts Black Knights / Hexwraiths.

I have for trade dozens of the Grave Guard bits not pictured below.

I have for trade 1 mint condition Liber Necris.

I have for trade 3 metal Ringwraiths Pose.

I have for trade 3 metal Ringwraiths Pose 2.

I have for trade 1 metal Ringwraith Pose 3.

I have for trade 2 metal Ringwraiths Pose 4.

I have for trade 2 metal Ringwraiths Pose 5.

I have for trade 1 metal Ringwraith Pose 6.

WANT

I'm looking for unassembled, and unprimed, and unpainted METAL Vlad von Carstein (see pic below).

I'm looking for unassembled, and unprimed, and unpainted METAL Isabella von Carstein (see pic below).

I'm looking for unassembled, and unprimed, and unpainted Grave Guard Shoulder Pad (see pic below).

I'm looking for unassembled, and unprimed, and unpainted Grave Guard Torso (see pic below).

I'm looking for unassembled, and unprimed, and unpainted Grave Guard Legs (see pic below).

I'm looking for unassembled, and unprimed, and unpainted Skeleton Warrior Spear (see pic below).

SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH AN OFFER

Metal Vlad von Carstein.jpg Metal Isabella von Carstein.jpg Grave Guard Shoulder Pad.jpg Grave Guard Torso.jpg Grave Guard Legs.jpg Skeleton Warrior Spear.jpg