1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

H: Tomb Kings lot (now with pictures), W: dracoth riders, khorne lord,

Discussion in 'Undertaker's Auction' started by Malisteen, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Malisteen

Malisteen Master Necromancer True Blood

Have: Tomb Kings Lot, including:

6 Necropolis Knights, partially assembled, missing shields
    7 Skeleton Chariots, partially assembles
    5 Horse Archers, partially assembled
    1 ushabti, unassembled
    1 ushabti, painted
    1 ushabti, primed, missing an arm
    1 Casket of Souls, partially assembled, partially painted, missing 1 sword)
    5 tomb swarms
    Khalida, unpainted
    1 Tomb King with sword, unassembled
    1 Tomb Herald, unpainted
    1 Tomb Herald on steed, unassembled
    1 Bone Giant, unpainted

I think I have 20 old metal tomb guard (not the plastic kit) and some carrion birds floating around somwhere as well...

I can supply regular plastic TK skeleton tower shields in place of the missing necropolis knight shields.

I'm also looking to sell/trade 6 converted skeletal demigryph knights, made from empire demigryphs, black knight riders, and tomb king shields, partially painted. They were meant as Necroknights, but they're a bit small for that. Would make decent blood knights, maybe?

I am looking for: (preferably unpainted, unassembled)
    - 3 boxes Stormcast Dracoth Riders
    - 1 AoS starter box Stormcast Dracoth Rider hero
    - 1 AoS Starter Box Mighty Lord of Khorne

or

- make me an offer

I'm currently located near Baltimore, Maryland, in the US. International shipping might be possible, but there's a good chance the costs involved might keep it from working out.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    Aranei likes this.
  2. Malisteen

pictures:

[​IMG]
    Bone Giant, Herald, Khalida, 2 ushabti (the black primed is missing an arm)
    Tomb King, Mounted Herald, 1 more ushabti

[​IMG]
    7 partially assembled chariots, 5 partially assembled mounted skeleton archers

[​IMG]
    Casket of Souls (partially assembled, missing 1 guardian sword), 5 tomb swarms

[​IMG]
    6 partially assembled necropolis knights (no shields, i can supply regular TK shields)

[​IMG]
    6 converted skeletal demigryph knights, partially painted

I didn't find the carrion and old metal tomb guard. I'll look harder if anyone is interested in those specifically.

3. Unas the slayer

Unas the slayer Wight King

Yeah, that kinda cuts me off.
    But those demigryph k are really cool.

4. Malisteen

Personally, I'm a terrible judge of weight, but there is a massive price spike at 5 pound packages - regular 1st class USPS international shipping doesn't seem to be available above that weight.

For packages less than that, North American shipping, including Canada, is like $10 to $20 dollars, not really a big deal. Shipping to Europe is more like $40 to $50.

For packages above that, shipping to Europe is like $60 to $80, and that probably isn't workable.

I don't have a scale at the moment, but there's one free to use at the local post office. I'll try to stop by this weekend to figure out how much this stuff actually weighs, then I'll be able to figure out shipping costs more accurately.

5. Alabaster427

Alabaster427 Minister of Thriftiness True Blood

I'm interested in the necro knights and the mounted tomb herald. I could do a box of dracoth riders for those +shipping. Pm me.

6. lord marcus

lord marcus Vampire Count True Blood

I have a mighty Lord of khorne floating about. Do you have the metal the command?

7. Malisteen

Most of this has already found new homes, the stuff I still have went into long term storage a while back. I'm not sure what's still there, and probably won't have time to really go through that stuff for another week or two, but feel free to pester me via IM or post here again after a couple weeks to remind me to check. Might be easier to nab me at minisception.tumblr.com, or at sception on the tga.community forums, as I'm not as active here these days.