1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

H: Tomb Kings; W: Paypal, chaos marines/daemons, imperial knight

Discussion in 'Undertaker's Auction' started by Malisteen, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Malisteen

Malisteen Vampire Count True Blood

I recently came into possession of a friend's old tomb kings army. Some of it is going to be integrated into my own collection, but a bunch of it is going to be on the trade/sell block. I've already put a couple items up on ebay (see the ebay link thread), but I've also got:

Necrosphinx (assembled, unpainted, on an oval base)

Bone Giant (assembles, unpainted)

1 unopened box of tomb guard (in addition to the box already on ebay)

20 old metal tomb guard with swords - some with metal shields, some with plastic, not sure what the deal is there.

1 Settra - partially assembled, has chariot and horses, but is missing his left arm

1 Casket of Souls partially assembled, parts primed, missing one of the guard's swords

Assorted characters (BSBs foot & mounted, lich priests foot & mounted, tomb kings sword & great weapon, khalida, all pewter)

Many chariots partially assembled - with skeletal horses, but no riders (he may yet find the skeleton rider sprues, but at the moment you'd have to provide your own drivers)

5 skeleton horse archers - riders and steeds assembled, but not glued to each other

Some other stuff maybe? I haven't gone through everything, if you're looking for something specific let me know. I can take pictures of any of it you might be interested in. Again, a lot of this stuff will be filtering onto ebay in the next few weeks, but I figured I'd give folks here a looksie before doing so.

Mostly I'm just looking for some spare cash (I'm currently on the job hunt), but I could potentially be interested in some chaos marine/chaos daemon stuff, particularly unpainted. Or maybe an imperial knight Paladin that I could chaos up, if anybody picked up that new double knight box and was looking to trade one away, along with the renegade knight rules from the kit.

2. Eyeless

Eyeless Wight King

@Malisteen are you still selling this stuff? and do you have a skull catapult? I might be interested in some stuff if you're willing to sell them individually.

3. Malisteen

Malisteen Vampire Count True Blood

@Eyeless I am afraid my excess Tomb Kings items have sadly already been entirely accounted for. Sorry!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    Eyeless likes this.
  4. Eyeless

Eyeless Wight King

No worries :)

5. lord marcus

lord marcus Vampire Count True Blood

So you don't have any of this left?