1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Have: Full Painted VC Army For Sale, W: Cash via Paypal

Discussion in 'Undertaker's Auction' started by dekeduffy, Feb 9, 2016.

1. dekeduffy

dekeduffy Zombie

I am moving and selling my full VC Army.

You can see my hobby painting thread here:
    http://www.vampirecounts.net/threads/bright-lights-steady-hands-squinting-a-lot-of-beer.3721/

The army is fully painted. Units are magnetized with movement trays. I have all stored in foam and have a transport bag that fits most if not all.

I have not played in several years and just want the army to go to use after all the work I put into it.

Will accept payment via Paypal. I am moving, and hope to get this sold and shipped prior to the move this Friday, 2/12.

Serious bidders only please.

HobbyHammer likes this.
  2. Mnemloch

Mnemloch Ghoul

I see the thread but it does not see super cohesive (no offense). Do you have a full army list? Are you selling only as full block or are you considering piecemeal unit sales? Thanks!