1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Have Your Battle Report in the Invocation!

Discussion in 'Legacies of Blood' started by Disciple of Nagash, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

So you have rampaged across the board, slaughtering all the foes in your path......or perhaps those devious enemies have managed to thwart you.

Whatever happened, we would love to read about it and there is no better way at getting your story out that having it in CN's very own magazine, The Invocation.

Of course, as would be expected from any valiant tale, the key is the detail. So if you would like to submit a battle report, the following would be needed:

• Points Value
    • Army Lists (all players)
    • Reasonable description of the turn by turn events (don't worry about format or writing quality, we have proofreaders on staff :) )
    • Ideally some kind of visual aids. The ideal format is maps created in Battle Chronicler (its free), however we are open to other formats. Pictures are also good, and if you really want to show off, you could have all of these.
    • Optional extras include background story, before and after thoughts of the players etc

The Invocation is released every three months, so there is plenty of time. Plus for every battle report that gets put into the Invocation you will receive 100 zombie points!

If you are interested or have any questions please send me a PM.

Cheers

DoN

2. Duke Danse Macabre

Duke Danse Macabre The Duke Staff Member True Blood

Damn..... If I have the chance to geth down to the tournament in November at Warhammer world i will have to bring back something nice for this. xD