1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Herald of Nagash Inbound

Discussion in 'Gateway to the Realms' started by Sharkbelly, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Sharkbelly

Sharkbelly Wight King

Saw this on Spikey Bits today. There is a new Herald of Nagash coming.

[​IMG]

Dragonet and El Syf like this.
  2. El Syf

El Syf Crypt Horror

Only small gripe is the non skeletal looking hands, otherwise really like it.

3. Malisteen

Malisteen Vampire Count True Blood

It's the "Knight of Shrouds". A nice looking display model, but given that the GH2017 did nothing to curb the laser-guided and in many cases mortal-wound-dealing ranged attacks that currently dominate the game, I have a hard time seeing any infantry-scale hero as worth playing - apart from casters who can operate from behind LoS-blocking terrain.

It's also coming 'some time in 2018', so for all we know could still be a full year or more away from seeing release.

4. Irisado

Irisado Ancient Vampire Lord Staff Member True Blood

It's too much of a copy of a Ringwraith for my liking. I'd like to have seen a more original approach taken to the design of the model.