1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

How to not stomp on people in AOS?

Discussion in 'Soulblight Symposium' started by Alabaster427, Oct 9, 2015.

1. The Sun King

The Sun King Imperator Staff Member True Blood

I don't think we will see many Tomb Heralds in the future as Tomb Kings has been discontinued :)

2. Malisteen

Malisteen Master Necromancer True Blood

One could say the same thing about wight kings BSBs. Both are discontinued models unlikely to see updated rules or models in the future. However, both remain perfectly valid list options with currently supported rules and points values that deserve to be taken seriously in the mean time, both as options for your own army and as potential tools for your opponent's.

Eyeless likes this.
  3. Eyeless

Eyeless Wight King

Not to mention that it's not hard to build a tomb herald or a wight king BSB by kit bashing and greenstuff.

4. Dragonet

Dragonet Wight King

I imagine some are so hungry for victory that they'd fashion a tomb herald from their own thigh bones.

5. Demian

Demian Vampire Count True Blood

I used a Grave Guard banner, magnetize it so it can be added to the Wight King, either on foot or on his Skeletal Steed.

As for Tomb Heralds... we could convert one with Hexwraiths and maybe a skeleton icon, or a banner of sorts, and paint him gold and in other Nehekaran-ly fashion

6. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer Crypt Horror

I used one of the Mantic mummies and gave him a tomb king skeleton warriors banner.

Dragonet likes this.
  7. The Sun King

The Sun King Imperator Staff Member True Blood

Dragonet likes this.