1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

I would rather... than...

Discussion in 'The Beast Within' started by ironlord, May 21, 2010.

1. TheBlackBey

TheBlackBey Skeleton

Hm, good point. I'm going to avoid the whole violence to the nether regions thing and say I'd rather buy another battalion of overpriced minis then buy another BRB.

Then again, I'd rather buy another BRB then buy an entirely new game system. o.o

2. Josef

Josef Master Necromancer True Blood

I would rather die then watch another honorable movie biased off a video game plz stop this madness

3. ironlord

ironlord Wight King

I would rather use Kingmaker Miniatures Byzantine Successors for high elves than use GW high elves.

I am actually doing this by the way.

4. Zanos

Zanos Vampire Count True Blood

I would rather play High Elves than Warriors of Chaos. True mark of manhood right there.

5. ChaosJedi666

ChaosJedi666 Black Knight

Not if DoN hears. By the time he's finished with you there won't be much 'man' left.xD :whip:

I would have Games Workshop lower their prices than pursue with the Ultramarines movie.

6. Zanos

Zanos Vampire Count True Blood

But...but Dan Abnett is writing the script, what can go wrong?

7. Harland

Harland The Colonel Staff Member True Blood

I would rather jump of a cliff into a pool of boiling acid while being force-fed slugs through a tube than listen to a Justin Bieber song.

OOPS! Major Threadomancy. I shall whip myself for this.