1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Imperial Warhound Titan, Lucius pattern, wolf class. Scratch built!

Discussion in 'Other Realms Auctions' started by Librarium Online, May 18, 2010.

1. Librarium Online

Librarium Online Skeleton System Message

For sale here is the first of my Imperial Warhound titan legion.
    I have built 6 of these over the last few months, but unfortunately, due to imminent and underfunded travel plans they all have to be sold off
    The model is a scratch build of the lucius pattern wolf class warhound, based loosly on Lack of better names templates but modified heavily to make it look a lot more like the FW model. The level of detail on the model is sufficient to impress, but not as good as the forge world model, and I don’t claim mine to be perfect, id say its now roughly half way between the two. But I guess thats for you to judge, even if the pictures dont quite do it justice.
    The model stands at 13″ high, but is all in proportion, so its actually a little bigger than the FW model! Just claim its made on a different forge world…and use it to really annoy people with £300 FW ones, with your bigger one
    Pictures:
    ai1022.photobucket.com_albums_af343_gerard_pitt_titan1.jpg
    ai1022.photobucket.com_albums_af343_gerard_pitt_titanback1.jpg
    ai1022.photobucket.com_albums_af343_gerard_pitt_titanv2back.jpg
    ai1022.photobucket.com_albums_af343_gerard_pitt_titan2.jpg
    ai1022.photobucket.com_albums_af343_gerard_pitt_titan3.jpg
    ai1022.photobucket.com_albums_af343_gerard_pitt_titanparts1.jpg
    ai1022.photobucket.com_albums_af343_gerard_pitt_titanparts.jpg
    ai1022.photobucket.com_albums_af343_gerard_pitt_titan4.jpg
    ai1022.photobucket.com_albums_af343_gerard_pitt_titantop.jpg
    It comes with a turbo laser and a plasma blast gun. And, I am currently working on a inferno cannon and a storm bolter for it, if these are finished in time I can add them on for an additional £15 each if the buyer wants them. (or instead of the other weapons, once there done)
    The arms will be sent un glued to enable painting underneath and are fitted onto ball and socket joints (see pictures) these will require super glue, or ideally araldite to attach but its not difficult.
    Postage is £12 to the UK and I will get a quote on postage to Europe and the USA if it is asked for, but would expect it to be about £25 and £45 respectively. As this model weighs over 2kg!
    Im looking for £160 for this model plus postage, though i may listen to offers.
    As mentioned above. I have 5 other warhounds very much like this one as they were all built at the same time, though these are at varying stages of completion. So if you like the look of it but want one you can finish off, even assembled yourself, id consider selling those off unfinished for around £120. Again, offers considered, especially if you want more than one! (would do 3 for 330 Including postage for example)
    Thanks for reading!
    Gerard

Posted on Tue, 18 May 2010 00:36:53 +0000 at http://classified.librarium-online.com/2010/05/imperial-warhound-titan-lucius-pattern-wolf-class-scratch-built/
    Comments: http://classified.librarium-online.com/2010/05/imperial-warhound-titan-lucius-pattern-wolf-class-scratch-built/#comments

2. Count Erick

Count Erick Wight King

I am very, very interested. A few questions though.
    Is there a time when the sale is going to be over?
    I may very well be interested in purchasing several of the Warhounds, however you state that the others are in varrying states of completion. Would you complete them if I where to purchase them?

Thanks.

3. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

Hey Erick - this sale is a feed from the Librarium, so you would need to visit the link at the bottom of the post and ask the questions there.

Good luck with your purchase :thumbsup: