• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jul 12, 2007
The Netherlands
Many of the members have been bugged by the quick reply malfunction. I found a solution to this issue (finally). It seemed a common issue among other admins running this software and it was related to some coding. This issue is fixed in the lastest release of the forum software.

This means I'm going to update the forum software. Some of the oldies can remember last year's update, which was a complete fiasco. I'm going to make sure it won't happen again.

For the members, I'd advise you to check your e-mail now and see if it's correct. This way, if it does go wrong (and the admin CP is safe), I can e-mail everyone.

The update's set on Thursday the 12th of February, in the morning.

If you have any questions, post them here.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu