1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Our Undead pals over at tomb-kings.net have started a casual painting/modelling competition akin to our own "Turning the World to Darkness" challenges. If they are not enough to slake your thirst, you can find out more about Khemri's newest creation here: http://www.vampirecounts.net/threads/painting-challenge-on-khemri-forum.30854/#post-445673
  3. Big changes are coming to Age of Sigmar! Narrative battles, points and a Book! What does this mean for the Vampiric hordes?!
  4. The 9th Age, the fan made rules alternative, has had it's rules updated to version 1.3! What changes could this bring for our fellow vampires?

Is this thing still on? If so, looking for a 1k friendly game.

Discussion in 'Laying Down the Gauntlet' started by Fenrisnorth, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Fenrisnorth

Fenrisnorth Zombie

Haven't seen much action in this thread, or any at all; and was curious if it was defunct or not.

If it stil wrks, I'd love to get a game. A friendly game would be appreciated, by that I mean tone-wise. I need to get my head around the rules, and would like a light-hearted game whilst I get my face stomped in.

2. Lynks

Lynks Lord of RAW Staff Member True Blood

The section certainly still functions, it just needs a bit of a dusting off :tongue:

If no one else is willing I could be your opponent, however the only army I know are Vampire counts and VC on VC is not a very good match up for beginners (there are a lot of special rules an elements of the game that just don't come into play). I could attempt to learn a new army as we play but I fear that I may forget too many things to provide you with a proper experience.

3. billybaker101

billybaker101 Ghoul

Hey im looking for a game as well its hard to find people around here that play fantasy. Where you from?