• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jediguru

Ghoul
Feb 14, 2012
not sure why I thought you had to reroll for any doubles when generating spells. regardless I'll still take ION.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Sure thing

First of all, change the turn counter from deployment to first turn. There is a little arrow on the right of the word DEPLOYMENT, clicking this will make it turn one. If it says it's my army's turn, you'll have to go into game details (where the armies are) and select your army to go first (there's a check box).

Then to move your units, select them and click on the arrows at the top. These are a lot better than pulling the units around as you can never really get the right facing or judge the distance when pulling. There are wheels and set distances forwards, backwards, left and right, so you should be able to move the way you want pretty easily

Is that everything?

Oh, and don't forget to add an extra model to each unit with a character in. The character sits on a unit member rather than displacing them.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
I'll let it through

Also, you need to keep an inch between your units. Those zombies and skeletons are rather close

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Sorry, I'm having trouble getting to a WFO capable computer at the moment. If you're up for the wait I will be back, but perhaps starting another game in the meantime wouldn't go amiss

jediguru

Ghoul
Feb 14, 2012
That's cool. I actually probably won't be on here much for awhile anyway as I'll be abroad for the next 6 weeks. Maybe we can get a game in some time in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu