1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Josef's tale of x gamer thingy.

Discussion in 'The Tale of X Gamers' started by Josef, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Josef

Josef Master Necromancer True Blood

...will add pics soon

2. Onikaigo

Onikaigo Vampire Lord True Blood

You had the Legion pledge, I believe. Bring on the Blight, Josef! I wanna see Everblights minion's painted.

But pictures first, you understand. ;)

The Tale is a Go, so good luck to you!

3. Josef

yea been a bit lazy not wanting to sit at home so been spending most of my free time at the gym waiting for this to start lol, but ill take some pics today and then start painting lol after i goto the gym =P

4. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

So where are your pics Josef? I demand them! :whip:

5. Josef

lol, pc got a virus took it out since the last post and my truck broke down (350) in self repairs never trusting a shop again, and then my phone died so been doing all that this is the first night ive been home to do anything like that lol

6. Josef

well here are the pics, of the first unit that i am going to be painting up for this the month of aug knowing me ill probably add more after i finish these but heres what i got atm because im busy as hell lol.

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_warhammer_WIP_IMG_0003.jpg

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_warhammer_WIP_IMG_0002_2.jpg

7. Santawraith

Santawraith Moderator Staff Member True Blood

out of curiosity what game do these belong too they look awsome I always wanna use them as blood letters or something.

8. Josef

they belong to the legion range from hordes the name of the models no clue as im just painting them for a friend.

9. Josef

one more model left for the skin posting pictures up in a few.

10. Josef

11. Santawraith

Very angry smurfs, they are looking really good so far. I just love those models in general and look forward to seeing them at completion.

12. Onikaigo

Onikaigo Vampire Lord True Blood

Sweet, legion models! I've always enjoyed that range of models, and have considered some of their models for Abysmal terrors or Dragons at different points. Angelius, Seraph, and the Typhon come to mind....

Great to see you working! I've gotta take pictures of my stuff and I'll have an update. Nice to see people moving along!

13. Vandurian

Vandurian Skeleton

Lookin good, they are some nice models too:thumbsup:

14. Josef

got the cloth done last night been getting ready for a trip to the islands so i can "relax" aka crash a beach party lol, well heres the pics.

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_warhammer_WIP_IMG_0003_1.jpg

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_warhammer_WIP_IMG_0002_3.jpg

15. Josef

been so busy lately got little to no time to paint...

16. Santawraith

You could stop sleeping that leaves alot of time for painting then. Well until you get in trouble for sleeping through work. I really look forward to seeing your little beasts finished. I still feel personally they would make great blood letters.

17. Josef

already dont sleep for days lol, thats part of the issue and sleeping at work i do contract work for a law firm making copies of dwi (driving while intoxicated) videos, so i could sleep at work just got to much on my mind =P

18. Santawraith

ahhhh well if ya dont sleep put ur insomnia to work .It what helps with mine sometimes also makes for some weird writings at times. anyways good luck with the painting.

19. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

Ooooh love the giant smurfs Josef, the skin is great and the cloth is pretty snazzy too. Anymore updates?

20. raseellwillish

raseellwillish Zombie

Kudos to everyone here, I liked all of your art, even the crappy stuff. I like to see what kind of nuts-o stuff pops out of other people's heads.