1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Khalida & Screaming Skull Catapult

Discussion in 'Ethereal Edicts' started by Oppenheimer, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer Crypt Horror

The Blessing of Asaph gives +1 to hits in the shooting phase made by Skeleton units in your army.

It appears as if even the Royal Warsphinx has the skeleton key word for its breath attack. But, my question is: The keywords for the Screaming Skull Catapult itself do not include skeleton. But the crew are of course skeletons with the keyword. So does firing the catapult get +1 to hit because the crew are skeletons or not because the war machine itself isn't a skeleton?

2. The Sun King

The Sun King Imperator Staff Member True Blood

I moved this thread to the appropriate forum. I would say that since the skeletons is not the shooting model Khalida does not provide the catapult with her bonus.