1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Little Zombie Bug

Discussion in 'Wisdom of the Master Archive' started by Mello, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Mello

Mello Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum True Blood

Hey admins,

It's a small problem, but it'd be nice if you could fix it.

When I changed my username from Mannfred von Carstein to Lucifer and, then after that from Lucifer to Mello, I was deducted 1000 zombies instead of 500.

I know I have plenty of zombies but I just want to collect the correct amount, I'm thinking of starting a donation esque thread.

Is there any way of getting me those zombies back?

2. Lynks

Lynks Lord of RAW Staff Member True Blood

is the 1000 lost zombies the total loss of zombies you incurred changing your name? Or is it the cost you incurred the second time you changed your name? Or is it that you were charged 1000 zombies in each instance?

In order to change your name you should be charged 500 zombies each time you try to change your name.

3. Mello

Mello Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum True Blood

I was charged 1000 each time (I think it was something to do with my then faulty internet) so I am in 1000 deficit