1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Make yourself!

Discussion in 'The Necrarch Workshop' started by Arion, Sep 17, 2007.

1. StavrosVonStrongheim

StavrosVonStrongheim Zombie

ok here I go

M WS BS S T W I A Ld
    6 6 0 5 5 4 5 4 9

StavrosVonStronheim is equipped with Heavy Metal armor and the Staff of the Flying V
    He is also a lvl4 Loremaster (Lore of Death/Metal)

Staff of the Flying V: Randomly casts a Lore of Metal spell.
    Master of Puppets: Bring forth 1d6+4 zombies. They can make an immediate movement of up to 8". They come in a mosh pit formation.
    Power of the Power Ballad: Can be used as a dispel scroll. Enemy is destructed from the awesomeness and cannot cast a spell as he is singing the Tears of the Dragon
    Cause Earthquake: At the start of each magic phase, roll a d6. At a 6, the earth shakes, dealing 2d6+6 wounds to an enemy unit within 12", no armor saves allowed.

He can ride his trusty Blue Lighting
    M WS BS S T W I A Ld
    9 4 0 5 5 4 4 2 5

2. Fang Gogh

Fang Gogh Zombie

Couldn't resist doing one based on me xD

Fang Gogh (Servant of Vlad):

M-4
    WS-3
    BS-4
    S-2
    T-2
    W-6
    A-1
    LD-2

Equipment: Hand Weapon, Bow, Rulebook, Heavy Armour

Special Rules:

NOOB!!!
    Fang is only just starting out as a vampire...
    Because of him being such a noob, nearby units will never use his leadership and at the start of all your turns roll a dice. If the number is 3 or more nothing happens, but if you roll less than 3 the noobness takes over him and all his stats are reduced to 1.

Rulebook:
    Such is Fang's trust in the rules that he will sometimes prove people wrong or even not count wounds.
    The Rulebook grants Fang a 4+ Ward Save.