1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Malifaux

Discussion in 'The Mortal's Realm' started by Buck Dog, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buck Dog

Buck Dog Skeleton

Hey,

I was just wondering whether anyone on here plays Malifaux ?

I just picked up the book and I am at the all important selecting a starting faction stage.... as I play VC, I am trying to keep away from resurrectionists, but I am finding Seamus and the Zombie Hookers hard to resist :zombie1:

2. Buck Dog

Buck Dog Skeleton

OK.... just me then.

Well check it out if you have a spare five minutes.

http://wyrd-games.net/

Malifaux is a skirmish level miniature war game set in a "SteamVictorioHorrorWestPunk" setting. The minis are absolutely gorgeous, and as you only need about 5-8, you can be up and running in next to no time. Also the game is quite inovative in that it uses a card deck instead of dice.

If any of you pick it up and fancy a chat, then you can find me in the corner playing with myself.

3. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

Well unfortunately I don't have time time to play, however I did pop along and have a look at their minis. They are very nice, pity they are 32mm scale though.

4. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer Crypt Horror

I know. I'm resurrecting a really old thread. Shame on me. But I just wanted to add that I too have started playing Malifaux ever since GW screwed over compendium again in the GHB2017

I've been playing Molly and the resurrectionists are really fun. The whole game is very enjoyable. The fluff is amazingly well written and the skirmishy gameplay is the best small scale wargame I've ever played.

I really recommend it to anyone else who's at all interested. The buy in is fairly inexpensive compared to something like Warhammer.

5. Irisado

Irisado Ancient Vampire Lord Staff Member True Blood

As this topic is six years old, I'm locking it in accordance with the the forum rules. Please avoid raising old topics in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.