1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Mantic Werewolves, vargheist proxy

Discussion in 'Gateway to the Realms' started by Lord Elpus, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Ghoul

Do you think anyone would have a problem with these, if I let them know beforehand and they're suitably based?

2. Blood Hawk

Blood Hawk Zombie

I think yes! But crypt horrors would work a little bit more... You know... They don't fly. But hey a flying werewolf would be pretty awesome.

3. Borgnine

Borgnine Moderator Staff Member True Blood

Flying in Warhammer/AoS is more like making really long jumps, so werewolves aren't that much off ;) If you make it clear and your opponent isn't a douche, then it shouldn't be a problem.

4. edwardvlad

edwardvlad Zombie

Yeah i also think they would work, you could even greenstuff some membrane under their arms to make it look like they have bat wings. In the end the vargheist it's a were-bat sort of deal.

5. Malisteen

Malisteen Master Necromancer True Blood

Depends on where you play and who you play with.

GW store or official event: obviously no

Non-GW event: check with event organizers in advance for official answers.

Independent location, gaming with friends: probably fine, but you should talk to the club/friends directly to see what they think.

Independent location, gaming with strangers: probably fine, better if you converted wings, but you'll need to clear it with each opponent before gaming to make sure they're cool with it, and have a variant list prepared in case they aren't.