1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Maximizing during charge

Discussion in 'Laws of the Night' started by dongilles, Jun 4, 2015.

1. dongilles

dongilles Grave Guard

Hello all,

My opponent has Epidemius in a unit of Plaguebearers on a side. I charge this unit with 4 Morghasts(in 2 ranks). When I charge I need to maximise the models in combat but because I wanted to direct all my attacks at Epidemius I made sure that both models on the front rank were in B2B with Epi.

Is this legal? or do I need to charge the center of the plaguebearer unit?

also see te picture, I charged like in the right picture.

Attached Files:

2. HugoMac

HugoMac Ghoul

It´s illegal, you have to maximize the models in contact of BOTH units, the charger and the charged

3. Mad 'At

Mad 'At Dumb enough to work Staff Member True Blood

HugoMac has it right. When charging you have to maximize fighters on both sides. Best you could do is touch corner to corner with Epidemius so only one Morghast in the front and one in the back could hit him.

4. der vued

der vued Ghoul

As long as you maximize the models, you can also bring 2 of your Morghasts into B2B with Epi. But from your image it looks like you had to charge as depicted in the right scribble.

It is not always center to center. In most cases its not like that to maximize the models.