1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Missing country flags.

Discussion in 'Wisdom of the Master Archive' started by Monkey's_Uncle, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Monkey's_Uncle

Monkey's_Uncle Wight King

I only just noticed that the country flags below a users avatar seems to be missing. Is this a known bug? or is this an issue with the migration?

I haven't been very active lately, so this could be old news.

2. Count Darvaleth

Count Darvaleth I <3 marmite Staff Member True Blood

Country flags... I think I remember those... :clown:

Honestly I think they've been gone for a long time. It's not something that DoN will likely fix as after the migration it will be a completely different system, and it's not long until then, so it's not worth potentially spoiling the transfer.

Of course, having said all that DoN will probably swoop in here and fix it, making me look like a right tit... xD

3. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

Funny - I didn't even notice they were gone myself...or I did ages ago and have forgotten about it xD

Not something I will be fixing on this software, it is on my list for the new, however it will likely come at a later time.

4. Monkey's_Uncle

Monkey's_Uncle Wight King

Ok, I thought it may well have been something that disappeared ages ago, but wasn't certain. nice to know we will be getting something similar in the new software (eventually).