1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please welcome Irisado and Borgnine to the Moderation team! They have proved themselves invaluable for the past few years and now they may make their efforts to make this forum a great place direct!
  3. The General's handbook has been updated, what fun awaits the undying hordes?

Resolved Missing post

Discussion in 'Wisdom of the Master' started by Redvelvet, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Redvelvet

Redvelvet Zombie

Nov 17, 2014
    I just tried to post my army list and it asked me to sign in again and the list vanished like magic.
    Is there a auto save or draft area that it may be in or do i write it out again.

Thank you.
  2. MasterSpark

MasterSpark Nostalgian Staff Member True Blood

Nov 26, 2008
    Hello RedVelvet,

I don't think there's any way to recover your lost text. The forum must have considered you to have been logged out for some reason so it wouldn't have any user to save the draft for. I hope it won't be too much trouble for you to do it over again.
  3. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash The Perverted One Staff Member TVC II GM

Feb 12, 2008
    Our software does automatically save drafts, if you go back to where you was writing the post, the text should still be there?
  4. Irisado

Irisado Ancient Vampire Lord Staff Member True Blood

May 22, 2010
    Another option when making a long post, just in case the draft isn't saved for some reason, is to always copy your text before posting. This is also handy if for some reason, and this has happened to me on another forum in the past, the forum goes down, or suffers some kind of glitch. That way you can paste your post into Notepad for later, or refresh the page and then paste the text into a new reply box.